Petset Hero Monthly Giving
When you sign up as a PetSet Hero and make a recurring monthly gift, you truly are a lifesaver. You’ll ensure we have the resources to provide free spay and neuter surgeries for pets that help to reduce the number of stray pets in Houston and Harris County and life-saving transports that take homeless animals from Houston to trusted rescue and shelter partners in the Midwest, where they have the chance to find loving families.
Last year Houston PetSet provided direct support for nearly 8,000 pets and indirectly to another 165,000 through our grant program.
What Your Monthly Gift Makes Possible
Your gifts will be used to fund important programs and services. This year, you will:
- Make a life-changing difference for nearly 200,000 animals.
- Promote the humane treatment of animals, prevent cruelty to animals and provide education to enhance the human-animal bond through innovative programs for both youth and adults, online and in-person.
- Provide essential services to pets owned by low-income Houstonians that ultimately will reduce the high numbers of unwanted pets on our streets or in shelters.
- Offer important shelter intake diversion services to pets of economically disadvantaged owners through an emergency care program.
- Power Houston PetSet to ensure that city, county and state lawmakers are focused on laws that provide a safe and humane life for all animals.
How It Works
Monthly giving is the best way to make a meaningful difference for the animals served by Houston PetSet! Your recurring gift will be conveniently and automatically deducted from your credit or debit card each month and put to work immediately for the animals and partners we serve. Change the amount, date or payment method of your monthly donation whenever you like, or cancel at any time.
- $15 – Your gift of $15 a month for one year ($180 per year) will help pay for one microchip each month which we provide to each pet from an economically disadvantaged home after their free spay or neuter surgery.
- $25 – Your gift of $25 a month for one year ($300 per year) will help buy food and pet supplies for disadvantaged pet owners who often feed their pets before they feed themselves.
- $50 – Your gift of $50 a month for one year ($600 per year) will help pay for free emergency veterinary services to pets of low-income owners.
- $100 – Your gift of $100 a month for one year ($1,200 per year) will help pay for 100 free spay and neuter surgeries for economically challenged pet owners.